Sunday, 28 October 2007

I've extra 1 hour in my life !

Today is Sunday.I have a rainy morning in Portsmouth.It just a light rain.I'm quite happy today because I've extra 1 hour in my life!I'm suppose to turn my clock 1 hour backward today at 2 am in the morning.I didn't do as my phone have automatically did that for me! What a good mobile of mine! Haha... In Europe country you have to do that annually and manually. This is only apply to people who don't have a good mobile that can do that automatically for them.Haha...Don't do this in Malaysia or else you will left behind! What had happened? Am I talking crap? Of course not! The change of the clock indicating that British summer time ends.That means the cool and freezing winter is coming! Oh my God! I've to wear more clothes from now onward! Even before winter the temperature is 10 degree Celsius! Now,I don't dare to think of what range of temperature I'll get in the winter time.During winter time,the sun rises later than normal and goes off earlier in the evening.The sun is becoming lazy and doing less works and people here have to bear with the consequences.The only thing that I'm not really happy with is I've to turn the clock back to normal again next year during the summer time.This is not good! :( Anyway,this is fair.

2 comments:

B.Wen said...

hey sulyn! you're lucky you had an hour extra..haha..but for me, i had to adjust my clock an hour ahead because summer is coming!

Anonymous said...

hey, u changed ur font colour nicer d!haha
ehhhh, me damn stress lar! wat the hell m i taking pharmacy??!
so much works to do..like never ends!!arghhh...i feel lk cant breath..no one day is like can rest wan!! how's u there??